Equifax: Feel Good
Equifax is one of the country's three major credit agencies.
Equifax felt a responsibility to offer credit education to young adults living in Mississippi, the 50th ranking state for personal financial health.
Our data showed that Millennials do not engage with financial education campaigns as readily as other generations. In addition, Mississippi had the lowest desktop internet usage in the country.
Feel Good About Credit is a fun and engaging mobile-optimized microsite centered around a speedy and simple emoji-driven quiz.
Users who chose undesirable emojis as answers were given helpful feedback and links to mobile-friendly articles that simplified a tough subject.
• An all-emoji based glossary turned a dull topic into an entertaining and digestible one.
• Non-branded banners drove the target to take the quiz.
• Cinema ads targeted Millennials in theater seats.
• Radio spots pushed the idea of taking your relationship with money to the next level.
• Print ads in local and college papers promoted the site.
Without promoting any Equifax product or service, positive brand awareness measurably increased for primary and secondary target markets. Brand engagement was so strong that Equifax plans to take this statewide campaign to the national level.