Atlanta | Strategy | Apply Now
IQ is looking for a talented Senior Strategist with 5-7 years experience to join our Strategy and Insights Group in our Atlanta office. Strategy at IQ is a multidisciplinary team made up of experts in social media strategy with channel expertise, marketing automation, data analysis, brand strategy, research design, media planning, campaign planning, and more.
The ideal candidate for this position should be well versed in all things social and digital, with experience in SEO/SEM, and be able to craft blog/email/lead gen plans with minimal oversight. We are looking for a self-starter, who is nimble and takes the initiative to constantly identify new ways to solve complex problems for our clients. The Senior Strategist role requires the ability to communicate those solutions to get buy-in both internally and with clients. Culturally, we're looking for someone who is equal parts ambitious and humble.
The Senior Strategist reports directly to the Director of Strategy and works to combine strategy, research and creative insights to create innovative solutions for our clients.
Brand Strategy – Utilize extensive knowledge of client’s business objectives, competitive landscape and marketplace analysis to inform sound strategy and recommendations.
Marketing Plan Development – Partner with clients to understand their needs and translate business objectives and consumer insights into actionable strategies inclusive of marketing plans, lead gen plans, and blog/email plans.
Reporting – Collect data from completed campaigns and organize into templates that can be easily translated by team members and clients alike. Give overviews of strategic assessment of performance to help shape the data story for reporting.
- Bachelors degree in marketing, communications, or related area of study.
- 5-7 years experience setting marketing strategy (demonstrated progression within strategy discipline preferred)
- Ability to take responsibility in meeting deadlines and making progress without direct supervision.
- Experience with marketing automation tools is mandatory (HubSpot, Selligent, Adobe Marketing Suite)
- Experience with most common CMS preferred (SiteFinity, SiteCore, Drupal)
- Experience with analytics platforms preferred (Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics)
- In-depth understanding of social media and digital marketing landscape, familiarity with best practices for SEO/SEM, as well as knowledge of social advertising beyond Facebook/Instagram (Youtube, Pinterest, Snapchat, Twitter etc.)
- Strong presentation and communication skills are a must.
- Growth Mindset: capacity and willingness to learn new skills constantly.
- Flexibility and adaptability in responding to new assignments and challenges in a fast-paced work environment
- Appreciation of (and hopefully some proficiency in) customer experience planning and user-centered design
- Experience in retail or financial institutions preferred, but not required
- Fully paid employee health care with family options
- Paid vision and dental with family options
- 16 days PTO plus public holidays
- Great work/life balance
- Dog-Friendly office